The BYSI Inclement Weather Policy is as follows:
* If there is visual ponding of water on the soccer field, the game must not occur.
* If there is thunder or lightning, the game needs to immediately be cancelled.
* If at START TIME, there is thunder or lightning, the game needs to be cancelled.
* COACHES AND REFEREES must attend the field on gameday and wait until START TIME to decide if the game should be cancelled.
* It's up to each parent to decide if they want their children playing in such weather.
* Soccer games are to be played in rain, as long as Coaches or refs do not cancel the game, there is no Thunder or Lightning, or if there are not enough players to have a game.
* teams can share players during this time in order to have a game. Colored Pinnies at in the white storage shed.
In past years, it would pour in the afternoon, but by START TIME it would be nice out. So please, do not call or message Kelly if the game is going to be played. Please read the above.